Monday, July 20, 2009

Can You Stand It?!

At the risk of sounding like the Chamber of Commerce, you have to see these pictures to understand just how lucky I am.

Today Galen and I took Asia to explore a path by the Bitterroot River, which is about a mile from the house. Here is Galen, who would be very annoyed if he knew I had posted this picture -- luckily he does not read the Blog (at least, I do not think he does!).


No words needed...


Seriously -- Asia was having fun!


A solid stay comes in handy for pictures.


I know -- a training area AND this kind of scenery -- if only my husband were here it would be perfect :)

Hope your life is as picture perfect -- or at least getting there!

2 comments:

  1. Nowhere near it. But at least I can look at yours from the outside and dream. :)

    marti

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo looks like it should be in a magazine! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete