Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday, Monday

Kay and Sue brought Arizona weather with them -- mid-90's here today!!!!! Yikes!!!!!!!!! Perhaps it is the heat that explains why I walked into the men's restroom when I went to change my clothes, and why I forgot to change from my dirty sandals to my show shoes -- yes indeed, I showed the dogs in my nice skirt and Teva's -- sigh...

As you can see by this picture, the sandals did not seem to hurt too much:


So today Ruben won the Bred-by class, making him a winner but he did not win the special Winner's class -- he was "second" so he was Reserve Winner's Dog.

Extra cute Zoey was the only one in her class so that made her a winner, and then she won the special Winner's class, making her Winner's Bitch -- and then she beat Winner's Dog, making her Best of Winner's -- and she was Best of Opposite Sex as well. What a good girl -- and look how pretty she is...


On Friday in Great Falls I showed Halo for the second time in Utility -- she missed the down signal and passed everything else. Today I showed Halo for the third time in Utility and unbelievable -- she got a second leg!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!! This is a Really Big Deal :) :) I am very proud of that Halo deVil -- and thanks to Carol for those Lucky Socks -- I had them on again!

Tomorrow is the last day of these eight show days in June -- should be fun no matter what happens :)

Hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment