Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just Shoot Me...

One of two things has happened -- either I am recovering OR the cold sore virus has gone to my brain. Today I decided that we needed to have Camp Kaibab next June -- is that stunned silence I hear???! And Cindy laughing????!!! Marti groaning????? Barb L. getting her water wings ready??? Alex cheering???

If we do Camp Berner again next year it will be in Minnesota later in the summer so no conflict there -- and I really want to do something just for our Kaibab family -- so Camp Kaibab, next June -- before the Missoula shows. Be there -- or be untrained and lacking in fun. Special adopted Kaibab family members can audit, help, or lie about the origins of their dogs -- we'll talk...

I am sure all future Kaibab Campers want a dog as well trained as Zoey -- she helps with kitchen clean-up!


Camp Kaibab 2011 -- here we come!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how much help she is THIS time, with her feet THAT muddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm, I am feeling some fibbing coming on...

    ReplyDelete