Saturday, May 14, 2011

Overheard Conversations

Karma: Zoey, you are my BFF forever and ever!!!
Zoey: Really??!
Karma: Yes, I love you more than any other dog in this house or even in the universe!
Zoey: That is very nice of you, Karma. What do you want?


Karma (looking insulted): Why would you think I wanted anything -- I just love you and wanted you to know that...


Zoey: Sure you do -- so what is it?
Karma: Well, there is a small matter that perhaps you could assist me with -- since we are BFF's after all...


Zoey: I am listening...


Karma: it's this stupid pink collar -- it is interfering with my business!
Zoey: What business?!
Karma: My extermination business! What business do you think I have?? A pie shop?!
Zoey: Oh -- your killing of innocent small animals -- that business...
Karma: Don't get all moralistic with me -- cheaters cheat, rattlesnakes bite, and cats...
Zoey: ...kill little animals who are minding their own business doing their little animal things. I saw Mom rescuing that cute little field mouse last weekend -- serves you right that you have to wear that noisy collar...



Karma: I am getting the impression that you are not going to help me get this collar off!!!
Zoey: Your impression would be correct.
Karma: FINE. (stomps across the deck...)

Karma: Sydney, you are my favorite dog and true and only BFF....

No comments:

Post a Comment