Friday, June 19, 2009

Saturday Morning Post

It is early Saturday morning in Utah -- the day we fly to Washington DC, much to my consternation. As I was relaying my fear of flying to one of the hospice patients, she pointed out that I was not afraid of flying but rather I was afraid of crashing. This is so correct, and reminds me of the importance of perspective. As long as the plane flies, I am not afraid -- I need to remember that.

Last night we enjoyed a little puppy party with Rainey (aka Toronto) and Joan, Liz, Sam and Tara (aka Geneva), and our most dedicated non-berner puppy friend, Cali (aka Cali ;). I thought you might enjoy seeing pictures this morning...

All Zoey wanted to do was play a nice game of fetch but like Sydney, Tara had to spoil the fun. Here they are in a standoff.



And then the snatch...


The fight...


Tara gets reinforcements...


And finally emerges victorious!


We were really struck with how much Tara and Sydney look alike -- here is Syd...


And here are the sisters...


...sharing a kiss.


And cute Rainey


I hope you have a wonderful weekend and think uplifting thoughts for me (as in lifting the plane up!).

No comments:

Post a Comment