Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just Some Pictures


You know it is going to be a good day when it starts off with a rainbow!

And Dear Husband arrived a couple of days ago for a visit -- we were all very happy to see him!


Cadi and Asia wanted to take Dear Dog Dad on our favorite river hike -- so off we went.


Seriously lovely -- wouldn't you agree?


I am usually behind the camera but with Dear Husband here, I got to be in some pictures with my girls :)


I love that sweet Asia!


Asia was pleased to show off her excellent skills in the water.


Don't let Cadi's wet head fool you -- we know where Sydney's aversion to water comes from! Cadi's head is wet from rain and not from frolicking in the river with Asia.


I hope you are having an excellent weekend and that frolicking is on the agenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment