Monday, April 18, 2011

Agility, Focus, and So On...

A long, busy weekend as I was in charge of Judge's Hospitality at the agility trial, which was fun because I know the judge -- she is a berner person.

I just got back from dropping her off at the Missoula airport (she had to be there at 6:20 a.m.!) and on the way home I heard a song with a great line:

"‘Cause if you don’t know where you’re going
You might end up somewhere else"

Isn't that wonderful? It reminded me of the need for focus, direction, and goals -- all of which seem a little absent for me right now -- but not for long! I think Spring is the perfect time to re-adjust and start with renewed energy and focus, and I am starting to believe that Spring might actually have arrived...

Agility was fun. Mac did a super great job in his first trial, and just made small beginner dog mistakes, taking down just one jump in each of his two runs. Halo took down one jump on the first day and otherwise had a great run, but yesterday forgot she knows how to weave and was just a little distracted -- maybe she thinks one run per weekend is enough?!

You can watch Mac's run from yesterday at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaibabbmd#p/a/u/1/uOvb017A3B4


Halo's run from yesterday is at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaibabbmd#p/a/u/0/1u6ODr950ac

I hope you are feeling a renewed sense of purpose with the arrival of Spring -- or if not, that you will be open to -- and invite -- the possibility :)

No comments:

Post a Comment