Saturday, April 9, 2011

Specialty Thoughts/Finale

Kay and Ruben Hudson at our grooming area...


The berner cake provided by the judge!


What a nice Specialty!! This has been an exceptional Specialty for performance events -- all were very, very well-run and a pleasure to compete in. It takes so many to put on a Specialty, and I am so grateful that others have worked diligently so that we can all enjoy each other and our dogs.

But this has also been a strange Specialty for me. I did not feel as prepared as I normally do, and my back has really bothered/impeded me -- and that is seriously annoying. Not having Dear Husband here has been a drag, but I so appreciated everyone who has stepped up and helped me.

I hope you are having an excellent week -- and remember, if you can't say (or write) something nice -- well, you know the rest... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment