Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday!

I have figured out my fickle camera! It only takes pictures that are close -- I learned this at agility. It would not take photos of dogs doing agility in the ring but it would take pictures if the subject was close. So here you go -- pictures!

Super nice and wonderful Jeff and Sue Nowak apparently spend a few minutes each morning deciding on the day's color scheme -- although they are from New England, today was obviously UC Berkeley Day (GO BEARS!).


BMDCA President Val from Colorado...


Two more of the nicest people ever -- Mary and Stu from Flagstaff, AZ....


Everyone's favorite baby and his mom, Nikki, from Utah...


Marti brought the unpaid child labor -- her son Matt having a great time helping at agility today!


All the way from Bozeman, Montana -- another of the wonderful berner owners, Christie...


Our new BFF's -- Heidi and Micheal from northern California (the better part of the state)...


I said to Marti, who was agility trial secretary today -- "show me how you feel" and this is what I got...


Our own Cadi's daddy, Marshall, owned by the aforementioned Val...


Lots of Kaibab dog successes in agility today!!! Elliott and his littermate, Fiona, both did well (D Litter), littermates Purna and Zoey looked great, and just guess who won her class, earned a title, and was High Scoring FAST Preferred dog at the trial...

YES -- Halo deVil!!!!!!

With no time to run back and change into show clothes, the dogs and I raced over to the conformation building where a team was busy getting Ruben Hudson (Glitterati) ready to show -- at least I remembered to take off my agility name tag before going in the ring with him! And besides, my agility clothes were so stylish -- and comfortable! And lucky! Ruben Hudson was fourth in the bred-by class :)


And at the end of the day -- a very tired Zoey with her new toy....

No comments:

Post a Comment