A night of labor but no pups yet. I slept with Cadi next to me and had a leash attached to us so I would wake up if she left, although I use the word "slept" rather loosely for both of us! She is panting and uncomfortable, and wants to go outside and dig -- all good signs. She will have those puppies today -- if she does not start delivering them we will have a c-section later this afternoon. Waiting too long after a temperature drop can be a problem so we will not risk that.
Think good thoughts!