Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sydney's First Day of School

Sydney spent the day at my office at the university and her Auntie Heidi even took her lunch break when I taught so she could puppy sit! Sydney met all kinds of new people and did a great job.

In addition to people, Sydney loves her cats! Karma pushed a pen off the counter so that Sydney could chew on it -- isn't she nice?!


Worn out from her busy day, Sydney uses Noah as a soft pillow.


And Sue sent this lovely picture of Ruben (formerly Hudson) -- isn't he handsome?? He is probably wondering what happened to all the snow!


I certainly hope you are having a wonderful day, filled with good friends!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast those puppies are growing! And the photo of Sydney and Noah is just the best.

    Susan and Djinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Boy, Ruben, aka Rock Star/Hudson, is a HUNK!
    I am looking forward to meeting this fellow here in sunny AZ. Did I hear that he might be at the Grand Canyon BMDS in February?

    Thanks for the photo Sue & Kay!

    ReplyDelete