Friday, January 16, 2009

Temperament Tests and etc.

I took down the temperament tests because it made Edie, the tester, a little embarrassed :) I am going to make DVD's for the Glitterati owners and if anyone else wants one, please send me a private email (msontag@qwest.net).

Kay and Sue arrive at about 2 today and Liz will be here a couple of hours later. Joan is seriously bummed as she had a trip planned this weekend so she will miss seeing everyone else. Tomorrow we have three puppy families arriving from three different states, and the first two puppies will leave. On Sunday three more puppies will leave, and then Joan will pick up Toronto on Monday morning and Galen and I will head back to Montana with the gang. Sutton, who will be going to live with Gail in Montana, will be traveling with us.

This all seems a little unreal to me -- it has been months and months of pregnancy and puppies. Since my main reason for being involved with berners is not to make more of them, this has been a long stretch of relative inactivity in the things that I enjoy doing the most with the dogs. That is not to say it has not been a very special time with its own rewards and blessings, but I am anxious to get back to "normal" life.

I will post pictures tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Puppy Central :D

    I have an idea of who gets what puppy, but I think I'm missing one or two. Is Whitby gong to be with Sue & Kay? Maybe we'll see photos of the forever families w/their new pup?

    ReplyDelete