Friday, October 10, 2008

Let It Snow -- NOT











Happy Friday! I owe several of you emails – I plan to catch up this weekend so please do not think I am ignoring you.

I need to get to work so let me sum up today’s puppies: AWWWWW and OUCH!

The pictures help you understand what is happening here at Puppy Central (don't forget to double-click to enlarge the picture). Last night I took the puppies outside in pairs to go on a short walk – Madison is shown on her walk. The rest of the pictures are from this morning. The first thing you might notice is that Rosebud is standing in SNOW! Just a dusting but I guess winter is arriving. There is a picture of Halo nursing all eight, and three pictures of Halo with individual puppies – the puppies are Darby, Kinsey and Rosebud. There is a close-up of Madison who was resting on top of Halo. There are also close-ups of Darby (tilted head) and Dawson (who was resting on Halo’s back leg); Darby is also in the crate – isn’t that a cute picture?!

I appreciate your visit and hope that your day goes exactly as you want it to!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this may seem like a silly question from someone who knows very little about breeding dogs, but how do the puppies stay so clean all the time? Do you clean them, M-A, or does Halo clean them? What are Halo's other motherly duties besides nursing and napping with her babes? Does she teach them things, or help them develop in other ways?

    Liz A.
    Urbana, Illinois

    ReplyDelete