Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday: Part 1






I will post in two parts today. I have these picture from this morning -- Rosebud chewing on a nylabone, the two boys together, Darby and Sula still trying to sort out who gets the purple collar, and close-ups of Madison and Ledger. Later I will post pictures and a report from the evaluation that takes place early this afternoon.

The puppies met their 29th new person last night when Cassie arrived from Salt Lake City, and the numbers will increase quite a bit by later today after they meet Vicky, Jennifer and her family, and the litter evaluator.

Cassie brought my husband's nice video camera up from Utah so we may get a video yet! Luckily we have the Puppy Nanny to help -- he has this technology stuff all figured out and so I will put him on the task of trying to upload a video clip later.

I hope you have a wonderful Saturday and that anyone evaluating you decides you are just about perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck today! Looking forward to seeing the video clip(s) . . .

    ~ Liz A.
    Urbana, Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe the puppies could be any cuter than in the pictures, but I was proved wrong! They were adorable!

    ReplyDelete