Saturday, March 19, 2011

Karmic Conversations

Zoey: I need to tell you a secret but you cannot tell anyone!
Karma: No worries -- you are my #1 very best BFF -- you can tell me anything!
Zoey: I think you say that to everyone....
Karma: Well, not everyone -- I did not say that to the mouse I killed a few days ago.
Zoey: Pssstttttt Psssssssttttttttt


Karma: I am very sorry :( That is dreadful -- what is he thinking?!!!!! Poor Zoey...


Carlos/Ute: I am thinking how much I like my new grooming table (evil thug-like laugh).


Karma: Don't you worry Zoey -- first the red ball and now your grooming table?! I will handle that little hoodlum for you...


Karma: Maize -- you are my most favorite BFF!!!!!
Maize: Sure I am... You should be a politician, minister or car salesperson -- you are an expert schmoozer...


Karma: I have a career -- I am an Exterminator, which I think is like all three of those combined -- only better. Lucky for you, I actually like all my bitches -- I mean, all of you girl dogs...


Brighton (D Litter: Maize and Zack) in Iowa says: I am in need of an Exterminator at the moment as SOMEONE has a very wicked sense of humor and my eyes are crossing...


Hope you are having an excellent weekend! Closing in on 500 survey responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment